Sorry about the confusing September update. We sent it with a power point instead and some of you were not able to look at our exciting news. Some thought I was talking about this blog, which I could see would be confusing since I had a link for it on the email as well as the powerpoint. But, yes... We are pregnant! I am 9 weeks pregnant now, and we are obviously excited. I just got this ultrasound done last week. We officially have a little gummy bear! When asked if he wants a baby brother or baby sister, Landon says, "Baby Sisser." :) Justin went to Expert Field Medical Badge Training to try to get the highly coveted Expert Field Medical Badge. He was gone for 10 days and he ended up passing! We were very proud of him. We took pictures at the graduation/pinning by a 3 star general!
Other than that, not much has been going on here. Winter, I mean Fall, has hit with some pretty cool and windy weather. Justin took some pictures of Landon playing outside in it yesterday. Landon decided he was going to organize nature items onto
We are about to go to Garmisch, Germany (leave tomorrow) for Justin's Dental Conference for a week and then we will go down to Slovenia (former Yugoslavia) after that. Slovenia is supposed to be a beautiful place. We will post pictures when we get back. Tschuss!




No comments:
Post a Comment