Hi Everyone!
Just wanted to send an update, since we haven't been able to put pictures up on our facebook page because it takes too long and costs too much money to upload onto the webpage. Justin had been doing it at work, but now for some reason can't do it there either now. Thought I would try the blog thing again!
We are doing well. Landon will be 21 months on Monday, the 12th. Hard to believe he is getting so big! Anticipating travel soon as the weather is becoming nice here. Finally! :) It was interesting having a lot of snow in March/April. We are planning on going to Salzburg, Austria at the end of May with my parents and then in June we are going on a Mediterrean cruise going out of Venice with Justin's parents, sister, and grandparents. The cruise goes to Dubrovnik, Croatia then to Ephesus, Turkey (which I'm most excited about with Paul's ministry) then on to Santorini and Corfu, Greece.
I wanted to show some recent pictures of us. The pictures are from when we went to Innsbruck, Austria about 2 weeks ago. Innsbruck is world-famous as a resort for skiers and held the 1964 and 1976 Olympics. We took Landon to the zoo there. In the top picture you can see the ski jump in the distance in the background if you look real close. In the picture on the bottom Landon and I are standing in front of the Goldon Roof, which is part of a palace that Emperor Maximilian I built. Sorry only two pictures. I had a bunch, but of course it just takes too long to upload on blogger as well.
Well, hope everyone is doing well! Miss you all!
:)
Kelly
Just wanted to send an update, since we haven't been able to put pictures up on our facebook page because it takes too long and costs too much money to upload onto the webpage. Justin had been doing it at work, but now for some reason can't do it there either now. Thought I would try the blog thing again!
We are doing well. Landon will be 21 months on Monday, the 12th. Hard to believe he is getting so big! Anticipating travel soon as the weather is becoming nice here. Finally! :) It was interesting having a lot of snow in March/April. We are planning on going to Salzburg, Austria at the end of May with my parents and then in June we are going on a Mediterrean cruise going out of Venice with Justin's parents, sister, and grandparents. The cruise goes to Dubrovnik, Croatia then to Ephesus, Turkey (which I'm most excited about with Paul's ministry) then on to Santorini and Corfu, Greece.
I wanted to show some recent pictures of us. The pictures are from when we went to Innsbruck, Austria about 2 weeks ago. Innsbruck is world-famous as a resort for skiers and held the 1964 and 1976 Olympics. We took Landon to the zoo there. In the top picture you can see the ski jump in the distance in the background if you look real close. In the picture on the bottom Landon and I are standing in front of the Goldon Roof, which is part of a palace that Emperor Maximilian I built. Sorry only two pictures. I had a bunch, but of course it just takes too long to upload on blogger as well.
Well, hope everyone is doing well! Miss you all!
:)
Kelly




2 comments:
Wow, I miss you all terribly. I can't wait til June 17th. It can't get here soon enough! Landon has to be the cutest and sweetest grandson ever. Give him lots of hugs and kisses from Nana.
Thanks so much for the card and gift for my b-day. Great timing, the card arrived on the 7th. Will see you not soon enough!
Grandpapa
Post a Comment